Seguidores

sábado, 11 de abril de 2015

A Chat With Jaime Camil Is The Next Best Thing To A Hug From Rogelio

Photo: Patrick Wymore / The CW

PHOTO: PATRICK WYMORE / THE CW

We talked to the breakout star of Jane The Virgin, and mostly didn't fawn.

Visitors to this space will have noticed that I've devoted a large amount of my Jane The Virgincoverage this season to Jaime Camil's Rogelio, easily the show's funniest character and yet, despite Camil's considerable gifts as a comic actor, still somehow not overused. And my completely non-objective adulation has not gone unnoticed by Camil himself, who's been generous enough to retweet my pieces to his approximately one bajillion Twitter followers. Naturally, the next step was to see if he would talk to me, and a couple of weeks ago we connected on Skype. Since I've already admitted my lack of objectivity, let me preface this by saying he was a complete delight. Here's how it went down!
Fonte/ Fuente: http://previously.tv/jane-the-virgin/a-chat-with-jaime-camil-is-the-next-best-thing-to-a-hug-from-rogelio/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário